A pass in HSC/ PDC/ CBSE/ Intermediate or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology as the subjects of study as prescribed by the Govt of Tamil Nadu. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is not mandatory for the academic year 2018-2019 admissions.
Eligibility Certificate from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M. G. R. Medical Univesity, No: 69, Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai - 600 032, is mandatory for the CBSE, Other State and NRI candidates.
Scope of homoeopathy: the following opportunities can be availed after completing bhms course.
I. Further study in india :
1.M.D. Homoeo in the subjects mentioned below:
Medicine, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Repertory, Organon.
2. MSC – Anatomy, Physiology, Bio-Chemistry, Pharmacology, Psychology.
3. MBA – Hospital Management
4. Civil examination like IAS
II. Job opportunities in india
1. Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy
2. Department of Ayush Medical Officer
3. National Thermal Power Corporation – Medical Officer
4. National Institute of Homoeopathy – Medical Officer / Lecturer
5. State Government – Medical Officer / Asst. Medical Officer.
6. Corporation – Medical Officer
7. Government Homoeo – Medical College – Medical Officer/Lecturer
8. State National Rrural Health Mission
9. Asst.Surgeon, Asst. Civil Surgeon, Civil Surgeon
10. Private Medical Colleges – Lecturer/ Medical Officer
11. Private Medical Hospitals – Medical Officer
12. Medical BPO Services
13. Health Officers – Insurance Companies
14. Foreign Qualification: PG Course in London
And candidates can practice in Singapore , Malaysia , Gulf Countries, Canada , U.S. (certain states)
The best choice is to start their own private clinic where they can earn more based on their talent and they will have mission satisfaction of curing the patient.